Lincoln Electric AC-225 Arc Welder #K1170
Northern Tool Item# 167743
Estimated Delivery Time:
3 - 9 Business Days (See shipping information below)
Delivery time will vary from 3 - 9 business days (M-F) depending on the delivery location. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays.
3 year limited warranty.
The Lincoln Electric AC-225 Compact Stick Welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy and stainless steels as well as cast iron. Ideal for home, farm, shop, repair and maintenance, build-up welding and light fabrication. Easy to install with attached input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug, plus it's easy to operate: a full range 40225 Amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld. Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes. Electrode Size (in.): 3/325/32, Welding Amperage Range: 40225, Duty Cycle: 20% at 225A, 25V, Clamp Cable Length (ft.): 10, Amperage Adjustments: 40225, Electrode Cable Length (ft.): 10, Phase: Single, Power Cord (ft.): 6, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 12 x 17 1/4 x 24, Volts: 230, Weldable Metals: Carbon, low alloy, stainless steel, cast iron, Welding Processes: Stick welding, Range Selection: 40225, Amps: 225; minimum 50 Amp circuit required, Welds Up To (in.): 1/4
- 225 Amp AC output is enough for 3/16in. (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32in. (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes
- Minimum 50 Amp circuit required
- NEMA rated
- UL listed
- CSA approved
- You can pay us securely through PayPal.
- We charge sales tax in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- This product will be shipped by TRUCK FREIGHT.
- TRUCK FREIGHT Shipping: This item will ship via YRC Freight (or another common carrier or flat-bed) to your address. A phone number is required for Freight shipped items. Freight shipped items must be signed for and you will be responsible to assist in the unloading of merchandise from the truck bed. For an additional fee (charged by the carrier, not Northern), trucks with lift-gates can be arranged to move your products from the bed of the truck to the ground, at that point it will be up to you to move the product. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a lift-gate and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- We cannot ship to APO/FPO boxes.
- The estimated delivery time for this product is 3 - 9 Business Days. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays. More information on shipping and handling times can be found on our Store Policies Page.
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase; please notify us by email if you have any concerns.
- Before you send an email message, please check our Help Section. We may already have an answer to your question!
- We are available to answer your email questions Monday through Friday from 8 - 3 CST, excluding holidays. If your email is sent on a weekend, holiday or after business hours, we will respond to you on the following business day.
- Returns may be accepted on most items within 30 days of receipt of the item. All returns require authorization from us. Some returns are charged a 15% restocking fee. Please click the Shipping and Payments tab on this item for specific return information and full details.
- Product Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Warranty information and contact details can be found on our Store Policies Page.
- We are working hard to ensure that the information provided on the eBay product advertisements is accurate and up-to-date. We reserve the right to correct ad errors and/or omissions. Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice.