Lincoln Electric Eagle 10K Plus DC Arc Welder/AC Generator
Northern Tool Item# 164593
Estimated Delivery Time:
6 - 11 Business Days (See shipping information below)
This item is factory shipped and requires a longer lead time. Delivery time will vary from 6 - 11 business days (M-F) depending on the delivery location. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays..
3 year limited warranty.
A Lincoln Electric Eagle 10,000 Plus Welder Generator with Kohler Engine can help make work fly! It's a great choice for construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, helping them get the job done. The Eagle 10,000 Plus does a variety of basic welding jobs and with 10,500 watts of surge AC generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs as well, including: lights, grinder, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power. Auto-Idle: Yes, Circuit Breakers: Yes, Clamp Cable Length (ft.): 15, Engine: 2-cylinder, 4-cycle 23 HP Kohler OHV engine, Engine Displacement (cc): 674, Fuel Capacity (gal.): 12, Product Type: Welder/generator, HP: 23, Start Type: Electric start, Surge Watts (kW): 10,500, Weld Thickness (in.): Up to 5/32 in a single pass, Receptacles (qty.): 5, Welding Amperage Range: Rated 225 Amps/25 Volts/40% duty-cycle and 210 Amps/25 Volts/100% duty-cycle for CC. All rated outputs at 104°F (40°C), Weldable Metals: Steel, stainless, aluminum, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 42 5/16 x 21 1/2 x 29 7/8; 514 lbs., Rated Watts (kW): 9,000
- Red and black powder-coat paint finish offers increased durability with added protection from rust and corrosion and is also ultraviolet-resistant to better retain color and gloss
- Engine is fully protected and includes 3 service access doors left and right doors are removable, if desired, for service
- Low noise 76.4 dBA sound level
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types
- MIG, flux-cored and basic TIG welding in constant current mode (with optional equipment)
- DC Welding accessories included
- Simple Output Range Selector can be used to select one of three amperage ranges with generous overlap for Stick/TIG welding
- Fine adjustment control allows you to dial in just the right welding output for each application
- Arc gouge with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) carbon electrode
- 10,500 Watts surge single-phase AC generator power, that's the most surge power in its class
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder
- Delivers up to 38 Amps from the single 120V/240V full-KVA receptacle
- Standard circuit breakers protect the machine as well as your power tools
- Delivers up to 40 Amps from two 120V duplex receptacles
- Simultaneous welding and AC generator power power up to 3,950 watts while welding at 145 amps
- 23 HP CH23S Kohler® Command® Gasoline Engine with 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design
- Electric Start Switch for easy starts - switch combines OFF, START, and IDLER functions into one simple, compact, easy-to-use switch
- Includes 12 gallon tank for extended run times consumes only 1.3 gallons/hour at 210 amps
- Fuel level slots in both sides of the base with a decal to easily read the fuel level in the tank - helps to prevent you from running out of fuel during critical jobs
- Large top fuel filler neck is easily accessed for refueling
- DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle
- Easy to maintain - engine requires an oil change only every 100 hours and every 200 hours for the oil filter
- Oil drain valve (no tools required) with removable extension tube for easy oil changes
- Adjust exhaust direction with top-mounted 360° rotatable exhaust muffler muffler is made from aluminized steel for long life
- Longer engine life, reduced noise emissions and greater fuel economy with automatic engine idler
- Engine hour meter makes it easy to schedule regular maintenance
- Automatic engine shutdown protection for low oil pressure
- Reliable start-up with Group 58 battery with 550 cold cranking amps
- Dependability and long life aided by all-copper windings in rotor and stator with high-quality insulation
- Weighs 514 lbs.
- 3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separat
- You can pay us securely through PayPal.
- We charge sales tax in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- This product will be shipped by TRUCK FREIGHT.
- TRUCK FREIGHT Shipping: This item will ship via YRC Freight (or another common carrier or flat-bed) to your address. A phone number is required for Freight shipped items. Freight shipped items must be signed for and you will be responsible to assist in the unloading of merchandise from the truck bed. For an additional fee (charged by the carrier, not Northern), trucks with lift-gates can be arranged to move your products from the bed of the truck to the ground, at that point it will be up to you to move the product. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a lift-gate and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- We cannot ship to APO/FPO boxes.
- The estimated delivery time for this product is 6 - 11 Business Days. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays. More information on shipping and handling times can be found on our Store Policies Page.
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase; please notify us by email if you have any concerns.
- Before you send an email message, please check our Help Section. We may already have an answer to your question!
- We are available to answer your email questions Monday through Friday from 8 - 3 CST, excluding holidays. If your email is sent on a weekend, holiday or after business hours, we will respond to you on the following business day.
- Returns may be accepted on most items within 30 days of receipt of the item. All returns require authorization from us. Some returns are charged a 15% restocking fee. Please click the Shipping and Payments tab on this item for specific return information and full details.
- Product Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Warranty information and contact details can be found on our Store Policies Page.
- We are working hard to ensure that the information provided on the eBay product advertisements is accurate and up-to-date. We reserve the right to correct ad errors and/or omissions. Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice.