product features the hit 70 amp arc 120v welder is small but mighty. easy to use, lightweight and portable, this arc welder is ideal for light duty automotive and industrial welding at home, on the farm, or at the shop. the hit arc welder features 2 heat settings for advanced heat control. the welder utilizes a 120v plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. use 1/16 inch or 5/64 inch electrodes with carbon steel, to weld in almost any condition and position. the 120-volt hit arc welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection, and included welding and ground cables.
• uses arc electrode welding for improved welding control and versatility
• advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
• welds carbon steel (not suitable for aluminum or stainless steel)
• 2 heat settings provide extra heat control
• plugs into standard 120-volt outlet, 120v input, 20-amps, 60 hz, 42-volt no load, max open circuit 42vac, duty cycle 20% at 50a
• amperage output , 50-amps (low), 70-amps (high),
• uses 1/16 inch and 5/64 inch electrodes, e6013 suggested
• kit includes 10 ft. welding cable with electrode holder, 6 ft. ground cable with earth clamp, clipping hammer/brush & welding face shield
**disclaimer: all our electronic products are designed for usa only, please check the voltage requirements before buying for any other country, we would not take responsibility for any malfunction due to voltage issues.
check out my other items! be sure to add me to your favourites list!
powered by ebay turbo lister
the free listing tool. list your items fast and easy and manage your active items.