The manufacturer warrants that, for a period of 3 years* from the date of purchase,
this product shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. If your Rockwell
tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of
3 years* from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge**, or,
- Repair products free of charge**, or,
- Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge**.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Battery packs and chargers are guaranteed for a 12 month period only, regardless of online registration.
The tool has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified
or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Only genuine Rockwell accessories and parts have been used on or with the product
- The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The tool has not been used for trade or professional purposes.
- The tool has not been used for rental purposes.
- The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- The tool was not purchased prior to January 1st, 2013. (Purchases made prior to 2013 will be subject to a 2 Year Limited Warranty.)
Your warranty does not cover:
- Abnormal use, abuse, neglect, accidents, alteration or repairs by other than approved service centers.
- Normal tool wear and tear and professional, trade, or rental use.
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded
from this warranty as are accessories such as bulbs, blades and bits,
implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of
merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to
three years from the date of purchase. The manufacturer is not
responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not
apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you
may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province
The manufacturer declines any responsibility in
regards to civil liability arising from abusive use or not in
conformity with proper use and maintenance of the machine as described
in the operator’s manual.
After the purchase, the
manufacturer recommends proper maintenance of the machine and to read
the operator’s manual before using the machine.
**Accessories Not Covered Under Warranty**
Sign Up for our Newsletter for exclusive offers -Click Here Visit our Worx Ebay Store Worx Ebay Store