3 STYLE'S OF PLAQUES: HOUSE RULES, TOOL RULES, DAD'S RULES
1. DAD'S TOOL RULES ~
• Don't touch them
• Don't move them
• Don't borrow them
• Don't even look at them
* Note: this plaque has some minor flaws from where the hanging bracket was nailed in. The nails came through the front. They have been cut flush using a Dremel 4000 Precision Rotary Tool, than brushed up gently to remove any Burrs. However, this did affect the precision of the text [TOOL] in the title of "Dad's Tool Rules". It's completely legible, but not perfect. This plaque will have an adjusted listing price to reflect this flaw.
2. DAD'S HOUSE RULES ~
• Respect each other at all times
• My day begins with my coffee the way I like it - if you don't, make your own.
• The lawn is a well maintained masterpiece.
• Do not disrespect it.
• My tools are not toys!
• The garage is my space and will be decorated, cleaned and used as I see fit.
• I am the grill master.
• Game time is Quiet Time!
• What I say goes...PERIOD. When you own your own house, you can make your own rules.
3. DAD'S RULES ~
• Start the day with coffee
• Don't touch the car
• Respect the lawn