3/8 Inch Drive Impact Screwdriver Set (7-Piece)
Loosen corroded brake caliper screws, rusted body panel fasteners or frozen bolts with ease using the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Reversible Manual Impact Driver Set. This unique tool converts a hammer strike into a powerful, high-torque force, freeing even the most stubborn fasteners. It's compact and lightweight and doesn't need any air or power source, so you can use it in the garage, or take it on the road or out in the salvage yard to quickly remove parts long exposed to the elements. Reversible drive is great for loosening left-hand thread fasteners. Extremely versatile, it can drive the included hex shank screwdriver bits, other universal 5/16 in. hex shank bits, or any 3/8 in. drive impact socket in your toolbox. Between jobs, the set packs neatly away in the durable organizer case. As is often said, you won't use this tool every day, but when you need it, there is no substitute!
- Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them
- Forward and reverse drive direction
- Drives included screwdriver bits or any 3/8 in. drive impact socket
- Comfortable handle with non-slip knurled grip
- Frees corroded brake caliper screws and other vehicle or outdoor fasteners exposed to the elements
- Goes anywhere, no air or power source required