This Item is New but it has a minor flaw, when I was attempting to remove a sticker on the wood handed the resin stuck. Besides that this a perfectly good and new tool.
This beautiful European-style goldsmith’s hammer features a flat face and a cross-peen. The flat face is ideal for general purpose work, while the cross-peen is best for a variety of processes, including riveting and forming. With as many hammer styles as there are individuals available, this is a high-quality goldsmith's hammer best suited for a wide range of work.
- Face size : 18.5mm dia.; 15 x 3mm
- Overall length/dimensions : 11-3/4"
- Head length/dimensions : 90mm
- Head type : Goldsmithing
- Head weight : 3.5 oz. (100g)
- Country of origin : Germany