CARRYING BAG NOT INCLUDED.
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium Ion Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Dual Chemistry Charger, and Tool Bag. The variable-speed reciprocating saw includes a blade with a 7/8 in. stroke length capable of 3,100 SPM. For high-torque fastening jobs, turn to the impact driver for spinning lag bolts and deck screws. A carbide blade comes with the 5-1/2 in. circular saw, capable of carving through material at speeds up to 4700 RPM (no load). A keyless chuck secures 1/2 in. bits into the drill, a variable-speed device that allows you to select one of 24 clutch settings for optimal torque. Cut, scrape and sand hard-to-reach spaces with the JobPlus base and multi-tool adapter (some JobBase accessories sold separately). With the included ONE+ worklight, you'll never lose sight of your projects. This worklight can be positioned on its belly, rear or hung from above with the ability to rotate and point the head where desired. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, this 6-Tool Combo Kit includes a Drill/Driver with Screwdriver Bit, a Circular Saw with Blade and Blade Wrench, a Reciprocating Saw with two Blades and a Hex Key, an Impact Driver with Phillips Bit and Socket Adaptor, a JobPlus Base with Multi-Tool Attachment Head, Wood Cutting Blade, Segment Saw Blade, Sanding Pad, Sample Sandpaper, an Allen Wrench, a Universal Multi-Tool Accessory Adaptor, a Worklight, a Charger, two 1.5 Ah LITHIUM+ Batteries, a Tool Bag, and operator's manuals.
- Drill/Driver has 2 speed settings (0-440 or 0-1600 RPM) variable with a spring-loaded trigger
- Reciprocating saw features tool-free blade change
- Reciprocating saw's adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade
- Circular saw features an exact line laser, which automatically activates during use for improved cutting accuracy
- JobPlus multi-tool includes a sanding pad and 5 pieces of sandpaper and a multi-tool attachment head
- Impact Driver has auto-load chuck for fast, easy, one-handed bit loading and ejecting
- Work light has a multi-functional design capable of sitting flat on battery, on end, or hanging for ultimate lighting versatility while the swivel head directs light where needed
- Improved Compact LITHIUM+ Batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ tools up to 15% compared to 18-Volt NiCd batteries
- Compact LITHIUM+ Batteries provide up to 35% more run time than 18-Volt NiCd batteries
- Batteries feature on-board fuel gauge with indicator light to check your charge
- Batteries retain charge when idle and can be recharged in as little as 30 minutes
- Charger's Dual Chemistry technology protects battery cells, maximizes battery life, and conserves energy so well it earned an ENERGY STAR logo
- 18-Volt dual-chemistry charger is compatible with any 18-Volt ONE+ battery (NiCd or lithium-ion)
- Batteries stored on the charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability
- Tool weights: drill, 2.7 lbs.; circular saw, 4.7 lbs.; impact driver, 2.65 lbs.; reciprocating saw, 4.1 lbs.; job plus base, 2.15 lbs.; work light, 0.7 lb.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) P208B Drill/Driver with screwdriver bit, (1) P506 Circular Saw with blade and blade wrench, (1) P514 Reciprocating Saw with (2) blades and hex key, (1) P236A Impact Driver with Phillips bit and socket adaptor, (1) P246 JobPlus Base with P570 Multi-Tool Attachment Head, blades, sample sandpaper and sanding pads, Allen wrench, Universal Multi-Tool Accessory Adaptor, (1) P704 Worklight, (1) P117 Dual Chemistry Charger, (2) 1.5 Ah LITHIUM+ Compact Batteries, (1) Tool Bag, operator's manuals.