The 11255VSR includes:
- 1x Bosch 11255VSR Factory Reconditioned 1" SDS-plus D-Handle Bulldog Xtreme 1x Rotary Hammer
- 1x Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 141
- 1x Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010
- 1x Carrying Case - 1 615 438 396
The fastest, longest lasting breed of rotary hammer, the totally redesigned bulldog extreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance! Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Dario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The innovative rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
- Factory Reconditioned by Bosch
- Variable-speed 7.5 amp motor delivers 0 - 1,300 RPM and 0 - 5,800 BPM, SDS-plus bit system Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Multi-function selector provides 3 modes of operation: rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design for extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Patented cord turret with 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 11255VSR
- MPN: 11255VSR
- UPC: 000346345599
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Amperage: 7.5
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-Plus
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.0 EPTA
- Length: 17.25"
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4" - 1"
- No Load BPM: 0 - 5,800
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 6.7lb
- Width: 3.5"
- Package Qty.: 1
Click Here to view the Bosch Reconditioned Tool Warranty.
About Our Products
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them.
- We do not break up combo kits to sell the component
- We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen
- BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
- Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the
- Come in their original packaging (NIB)
- Are warranted through the manufacturer as we are an authorized
Tools Plus has been in business for 35+ years and we are dedicated to providing you the
highest level of quality service.
Before leaving anything but Excellent feedback, please contact us first so that we may offer a
resolution that ensures that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Click on the: "ask a seller a question"
link on the listing page.
- If you would like us to call you, please send your question along with your name, contact number and the best time
to reach you.
(Please note: feedback is left once received)
We currently only offer ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
We do not ship to:
- Alaska or Hawaii
- US Protectorates (Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and American Samoa)
- P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO
Shipping and processing times are estimated and do not include weekends.
No local pickup offered. Surcharges may apply based on delivery location. Orders over $250 will require delivery signature.
An important note regarding Heavy or Bulky items
Free Shipping applies to a commercial destination with a loading dock. Non-Commercial (ex: residential etc.) destinations "might" necessitate the need for a Lift gate or other additional expenses. These additional expenses are extra cost and you will be contacted for your approval of these extra expenses. At this time you can cancel your purchase without penalty. You can always ask questions in advance using the Ask a Question feature on this page. The exception is on Jet, Powermatic, Wilton, and most Generac products where both lift gate charges and delivery to residential addresses ARE included in the price listed.
An Important note regarding pre-opened packages we ship
In order to ensure your item arrives in the best condition possible and to avoid any possible shipping damage, some products may be opened by us before being shipped out to you in order to add extra packing material. We open it only to assure your order arrives in the same condition as it was when shipped to us. Your product's safety and Your Satisfaction is our priority!
Images in our listing are indicative of the product and may vary slightly. On occasion, the manufacturer will make running changes to the product. If
this occurs and you receive an item that you are not satisfied with, please contact us before leaving any negative feedback.
Accessories are NOT
included unless specified in the listing. We don't build anything. So please don't hold against us: color variations nor changes in the products country of
Tools Plus sells through numerous outlets, therefore, items may become unavailable unexpectedly. In such
an event, at our discretion, we will either offer to back order or cancel your purchase.
Please contact us with
ANY questions regarding items specifics, details, and quantity.
We answer most questions from buyers within one business day (exceptions: weekends
If it is known that UPS and/or USPS does not deliver to the address provided at checkout, please contact us BEFORE buying this item
to avoid additional fees for delivery.
Tools Plus is committed to providing a great customer experience with an easy return process. Tools Plus offers FREE 30-Day returns on all items that are unused, in the original packaging and includes all accessories/manuals.
When you put in a return request, Tools Plus will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization. Items past the 30-Day return window that have defects due to faulty materials or workmanship and are within the manufacturer’s warranty coverage (please see your owner’s manual for specifics) can be sent to the manufacturer’s service center directly.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase amount after we receive the item back at our warehouse and the return has been processed, provided that the item has not been used, opened, repackaged, missing pieces or defaced. If the item does not return to us in its original condition we shipped it in, you may subject to a partial refund instead of a full refund.
Please note that returns may take up to 48 hours to process upon receipt from carrier.